Looking to give your room a face lift? Fed up and in need of a change? Inside Story is here to make your vision a reality. Call us today to discuss further.
With 20 years of experience we aim to create interiors in which our customers feel comfortable. From simple blinds, to beautifully made hand sewn curtains. Soft furnishings like curtains, blinds, cushions and bed covers add individuality to any room.
Curtain Fabric in Ireland
Whether you are decorating an apartment for the rental market or renovating a more luxurious home, we are happy to work within a given budget. Inside Story can advise on suitable fabrics and designs for the most contemporary interior to the more traditional style home.
An initial consultation is given and we will guide you through the entire process from selecting fabrics from our library of books to choosing styles of curtains, pelmets, poles and much more. Measuring and advice is given on curtains or blinds for different areas of the home and fabrics which would be suitable. This ranges from linens to silks, plains to the more elaborate embroidered ones.
Customer satisfaction is paramount and we will arrange fitting and steaming to ensure a professional finish.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- A free consultation, which can be undertaken either in our studio or the customers own home.
- Our library of fabric books include Jane Churchill, Colefax & Fowler, Osborne & Fowler and many more
- Available is a large choice of curtain poles
- A measuring service
- Make up service (Curtains, blinds, cushions bed throws & valances, headboards)
- Fitting of poles
- Hanging curtains and steaming for professional finish